What is it about?
What does it take to be selected?
The Biodiversity Finance Accelerator Southern Africa mobilises investments for biodiversity positive enterprises in Malawi and Zambia and helps entrepreneurs scale their business operations. The programme is implemented by adelphi, a leading think-and-do tank for climate, environment and development, jointly with the Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources (Malawi) and the Women’s Entrepreneurship Access Centre (Zambia).
• You are an enterprise or organisation providing innovative, market-driven solutions to the conservation, restoration and/or management of nature and ecosystems
• You have the intention and potential to become financially sustainable
• Your enterprise or market-based solution
• is locally founded and locally led
• has potential for scale-up and replication
• is operational in the the early to growth stages
• You submit an enthusiastic application with a clear biodiversity-eared entrepreneurial motivation
Call for applications
22 February 2022 – 22 March 2022
Apply online at https://biofa.info/application-form